what am I going to do about this gum stuck between my toes??!

Comments (23)

carol  s.

carol s.

He should be a ball player...not much will get past those mitts. What a gorgeous boy he is

kevinskats

Thanks for watching Carol! Nice seeing you stop by. Mitt is just a gem at our home. Despite having a bunch of spare toes, he still has nothing like Roxie has. I still have never seen any cat with paws as large as Roxie's. Roxie has been on a diet as of the past couple of months because she was just eating too much and getting unable to clean herself up. She ended up getting some matted fur so I have been slowly clipping off the matted areas....mostly on her back and rear quarters. She is doing pretty well but still is a cat with an attitude! LOL! She doesn't like it so much when I pick her up and she doesn't want to sit still while I clip her fur. Loves being brushed however!

carol  s.

carol s.

Thanks for the Roxie update....still love that you took her and hate that I am unable to take in more. Just really have a dysfunctional bunch. You know my young feral is going on 4 years with me and I am still unable to touch him, unless I am in bed(where I must be deemed harmless) Isn't that ridiculous????

kevinskats

No...actually that isn't all that riduculous. You have to remember....we are the caretakers, the cats actually own everything. We work for them. So...that being said, we have just live on their terms. Of course every cat has their own agenda and demeanor. Keep trying however....they do change...but very slowly, almost like humans it seems. Roxie is like that. So...time goes by, I keep trying and she does improve...but she has her "moody" days just like we do.

kevinskats

Also....check out my new "Scruffy" video.....been working with the video camera some, trying to learn to get the best results. Still pretty shaky with it.

www.zootoo.com/zootootv/v/ithoughtitoldyouiwantedtheoran

Kelly

Kelly

Mitt is a handsome boy! Its going to take him some time to clean those big feet with all those toes!

kevinskats

Thanks Kelly! I will pass on your comment to Mitt.....like he needs to hear anymore compliments! Luckily his rear paws are more normal...so not so much cleaning back there.

Tracy

Tracy

This was adorable to watch Kevin! Mitt is a very beautiful boy! : )

kevinskats

Thanks Tracy....Mitt has done pretty well for ex-barn cat.

sandy h.

sandy h.

Good video Kevin, Mitt is pretty eerrr handsome!

kevinskats

He's a character Sandy. How's Tater doing? Still getting on Crusty's nerves?

sandy h.

sandy h.

Tater just loves "crusty" for some reason. But old crusty always talks to him and pets him too so I know he likes him. If Tater is in the garage he runs out to meet old crusty when he comes home. Only thing he got in trouble today for almost getting in new poured concrete. I think the paw prints would have been cute but I had to pick him up and bring him in the house. He is getting to be much more social and will jump up in my lap sometimes.

Kavykeeper

Kavykeeper

I find it interesting to see how animals clean their feet differently. I've seen my guinea pigs bite their nails. It's funny.

kevinskats

I definitely wouldn't be licking on my toes ....even if I could reach them.

Kavykeeper

Kavykeeper

ha ha

Michele Z.

Michele Z.

Maybe some "polygrip"?

Is there really gum between the kitty's toes? If the kitty would cooperate, you could try using an ice cube to harden the gum, then either pull it off or comb it out.

Is it "Bubblelicious"?

Reply ›

i wouldn't know can't do videos. boooo

kevinskats

No....there wasn't any gum that I could see...but it seems like he was pulling at some fur between his toes. And then of course he has a few extra toes in there which are spares I guess and sometimes they get in the way.

Bonnie  M.

Bonnie M.

Mitt is so beautiful and I love his big ' tootsies'.

kevinskats

Mitt is a lot of fun also and very affectionate almost like a dog.

Debra B.

Debra B.

Come on, is this the best thing that you have to offer for playtime?

kevinskats

I wasn't being very creative....just practicing with the camera so I can someday shoot some quality footage.

Debra B.

Debra B.

Oh, so that is your story. I haven't tried to upload videos in months.