Take a look for yourself...do you think this tree falls as some reviewer's have said? NOPE, it doesn't!

Comments (6)

Shay E.

Shay E.

Oh they just don't know what they 're talking about , Pattie has mad skills and I love how her eyes were all lit up when she glanced at the camera , GO Pattie , Go

Reply ›

Tina P.

Tina P.

I was thinking the same thing Sharon, also, it's possible that they didn't assemble the tree properly and that could be why it would tip over. Additionally, it is made to 'flex' mive the cats movement. Don't know if it really fell when those ppl's cats got on it or not but, theirs has been up about 3 weeks or so now and although it does 'flex', I feel it's the flex that makes it safer! Right now as I am typing this reply to your comment, Princess was down at the bottom scratching on it! Uh, oh, Pattie ran up on her and ran her off! LOL Pattie taunts the other's...she thinks that tree is hers and hers alone! LOL

Pattie here, Aunt Sharon! Thank you! I love MY tree and I have a lot of fun with it! I surely do get my exercise but I'm gaining a lot of weight...mommy said she's gonna have to bring me to Dr. Lisa to get check out b/c she doesn't want me to be too overweight! She loves me so much and she wouldn't bring me to the doctor lady unless she was worried! =^.,.^=

Reply ›

Kris

Kris

I am glad it is working out!

Reply ›

Tina P.

Tina P.

I am too, Kris! They most certainly love their tree and I don't regret having purchased it for them not one bit!

Reply ›

Shay E.

Shay E.

Pattie seems to excersise a lot she has a lot of energy she loves the tree the most I bet !

Reply ›

Tina P.

Tina P.

I think so too! She surely does spend a lot of time on it, scratching on it, and jumping on and off of it! LOL It was most certainly worth the $40 I paid for it!

Reply ›