Hurry up, Dad! Let's go!

Comments (12)

Michele Z.

Michele Z.

Definitely ready to go! Get a move on it, dad!!!

Reply ›

kevinskats

kevinskats

Dogs get soooo excited. The cats are more like "where are you going??....I think I will stay here". yawwwnn!

Reply ›

Kelly

Kelly

Exactly! And if they see the carrier come out because they HAVE to go, there's either going to be a struggle ahead or game of hide & seek to even find them!

Reply ›

Kavykeeper

Kavykeeper

Cassidy looks so happy. :-)

Reply ›

Kelly

Kelly

She loves to go! We can be in another room & just move her harness or leash & she comes flying into the room. And they said she'd always be a feral...HAH!

Reply ›

OldWetHen

OldWetHen

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, let's go, let's go, let's go! NOW!

Reply ›

Kelly

Kelly

When its time to go, we can't move fast enough for her. She gets half of her exercise in before we ever go! When we're getting her & Teddy both ready, she runs full speed back & forth between us & the door while we're putting Teddy's collar & leash on him. She'll even jump over Teddy! By the time we hook the leash to her harness & open the door, she's already panting like crazy!

Reply ›

alice m.

alice m.

I guess all dogs are alike. I'm excited i am going for a walk. New things to see and new things to smell.

Reply ›

Kelly

Kelly

The minute she hears the jingle of her leash or harness...or any leash or harness , for that matter, she's ready to go. Sometimes, Brent will take their harness off of them & lay them down on the hearth in the livingroom when they come in. I'l pick them up to move them a few minutes later & she'll race into the room all ready to go again!

Reply ›

alice m.

alice m.

There are times when I swear my dogs have mental telepathy. My bedroom and bath are upstairs. Sometimes when I am getting ready to go out I will think I'll take the dogs. When I come down the stairs they run to the wall where I hang the leashes. and I have not even said anything about going out. When I don't think about taking them they do not run to their leashes. They are a lot smarter than we give them credit for.

Reply ›