Crash the Bi-lingual Beer Dog

'till voting This video has 24 votes in the contest. Rank: 7

Comments (30)

lee n.

lee n.

great dog

Slvrwngs4484

HOLY CR*P! When did I get so many votes? Last I checked I was at 27! Thanks guys, but I am not even sure I can win because my video has a song playing. BUT WOW THANKS!!!!

Brandy P.

Brandy P.

My puppy is smart, but mine doesn't get me a beer! Good job! :)

Carol L.

Carol L.

You are just amazing and so very cute as well, you got my vote for sure...

FamGomezs123

FamGomezs123

wow there are soo much drama with this contest! but i know your the only person on here that does not cheat i hope you win! cuz jealousy keeps the haters talking! good luck cute dog

Kim W.

Kim W.

Your dog should definitely make a work-out video since he has so much energy. I especially liked the part where he sits then lays down and gets back in a sit position. I definitely agree with you comment a few days ago with something fishy going on in the contest and your dog truly is amazing!

Slvrwngs4484

Thanks for voting people but I just re-read the rules and I can't submit a video that has music and I will be in Hawaii the day of the parade. Also, there is something very fishy going on in this contest. I find it very hard to believe that soooo many people would pick a dog wearing clothes over my video, the poker dog, the dog being frisked, or the talking dog. So please instead of voting for Crash vote for one of the above mentioned. They are truly amazing dogs who deserve to win this contest!!!

Natalie H.

Natalie H.

Wow! Labs are so intelligent and he is so handsome, you got my vote.

Slvrwngs4484

Labs are great dogs. Thanks for the vote!!!

NaysBabies

NaysBabies

Crash.. you left me speechless!!.. Lol.. You got my vote!

Slvrwngs4484

Thanks! Feel free to pass the video on to others. :)

april

april

Wow how did you get him to do all this. I hope that one day my Harley can do all this. I know he has it in him.

Slvrwngs4484

Clicker training, positive reinforcement, motivation, and lots of time! :)

Slvrwngs4484

I am glad so many of you like this video, please tell as many people as possible to watch it and vote so Crash can get the recognition he deserves! :)

Denise T.

Denise T.

Wow! Absolutely amazing! We want details...how did you train him to do that and how long did it take?

Thank you so much! :)

Well there are a lot of different behaviors in that video. Some he learned in a day, some a week, and some much much longer! He is almost three, and I started training him around 8 weeks old. If you want to see more videos go to www.youtube.com/splishsplashcrash

Brooke L.

Brooke L.

This is amazing!! How did you train him to get you a beer??

I love it!!

Thank you!

I used a clicker training technique called shaping. For more info on shaping and clicker training you can go to www.clickertraining.com

The beer trick only took a few hours for Crash to learn, but it helped that he new how to retrieve, and open and close doors, and that he is very clicker savvy. :)

CASANOVA

CASANOVA

Truly AMAZING!!! Now this is one talented dog! How old is Crash? Great job! ;oD

Slvrwngs4484

Thank you!! He will be three in march. He is still my baby though!

Jen G.

Jen G.

LOVE IT! Now this dogger is really amazing! I love how happy he looks! Now good luck and go beat that Chihuahua!!!!

Slvrwngs4484

He is eternally happy. :)