TOP BREEDER BUSTED DOGFIGHTING , Chicago, Ill

Comments (19)

jessie

jessie

I HATE HIM! He is a real ass hole for what he's done, everyone should ban the NFL. I read that he will be working with the Humane Society, to educate kids about dogs and dog fighting. He says he learned his lesson, well no he didn't, he just wants to clear his name and pick up where he left off, he should never be allowed around animals, the closest he should ever get to dogs again is cleaning all the dog shit out of every dog park, city street, curb, where ever there is a pile you would see Michael Vick, and when he's done there he can go shovel shit out of all the shelters to. Because in my opinion thats about what he's worth.

Abbszlovesdogsz101

Abbszlovesdogsz101

i hate his guts he should have been put in a fighting ring with a really tall person and get beat to death

paige s.

paige s.

wow i've been waiting so long for someone to say that . i agree every word. too bad he just got accepted by one of the nfl teams. but believe me - i was in that angry mob of people the day of his court case.

Nick & Ashlee K.

Nick & Ashlee K.

i just cringe whenever i see him on tv. i hope the nfl doesnt take him back! he's a dirtbagggggggg!

Shannon S.

Shannon S.

Well on Saturdays I am an intern on the local radio station. We talk about sports and the subject of Mr. Vik cam up. I think that he should have of been punished alot worse then what he was and that he should be allowed to be in the NFL any longer!!! and my friend said that he did his time for his crime. My friend feels that we have a sport where people get into a steel ring and kick box each other to a bloody pulpe why is that any different the dog fighting??? My answer was that the people getting to the ring are of their own free will and choose. That is a sport that they have practiced and studied for years, the dogs that are involved in fights don't have that same choose. Even the winner of these dog fights don't get as much as a pat on the back. When an individual or animal doesn't have a choose/or a say in what happens to them, it is just WRONG any way you look at it.

Shannon S.

Shannon S.

Sorry about that I believe that he shouldn't be alllowed to play in the NFL any longer, he is not the type of person that I want my boys to look up to and whether or not they want to be a little boys hero or not the fact still remains that they are and with that comes responceability.

Margaret D.

Margaret D.

I just recently watched the Dog Witness on National Geographic that they did and after watching that, I felt very much against him ever being allowed back in the NFL before, but after watching that I feel even stronger. He has lost just about everything he had, the auctioned off his house about a month ago ne has paid $100k (not enough) to the human society of america. We should send a message to these folks that its' not okayto do this to animals who don't have voice and you are all wonder for giving that to animals. Keep up the good work!!

Margaret D.

Margaret D.

One more thing, anyone who thinks he has already served for what he did should watch the Dog Witness show on National Geographic and then answer the question if it was enough after they see first hand what happens to those innocent dogs!

Shinigamilover

Shinigamilover

I agree, I plan to protest whatever team takes him... what a jerk!

jackie

jackie

i agree with all of you he can never fully pay for what he did. those poor dogs will be paying for the rest of their lives not to mention the ones who lost their lives. that man sucks.I hope one day he gets bit by a dogs severely to i might add. cause carma is a bitch

Kathryn B.

Kathryn B.

He definately needs to pay more for what he has done. Look at that big house, how many animals could that help if it was sold and a large percent of the profits went to animal rescue!

Liz B.

Liz B.

what they need to do to him is put him in a small cage and put all the dogs in there with him, and let them do the punishing. I am so glad he was caught and lost all of his endorsements. I think the punishment should have been greater than what he recieved, and I think that the NFL should not allow some monster like him to play for them. He doesnt deserve anything, but the hate of all animal lovers. HE MAKES ME SICK!.

Jill T.

Jill T.

That guy is a BITCH! pardon my language. but animals are people too.
How would he like be an orphan then finally adopted awaiting a nice home when he is all of a sudden forced to fight others then get killed if he looses. people beleive dog's lives have less value then their own, well guess they don't. people and dogs are equal. he probably killed and injured many dogs i hate seeing dogs dead it makes my cry but at the moment i wouldn't mind seeing HIM dead!

Brandi O.

Brandi O.

he is a nasty ass hole and I hope when he gets out and he wants to get a job that he has to get a job paying 1.00$ a hour sitting on a side of a road with a big sign that says i am a low life and had it all but I am a pussy and can not fight so i made dogs fight and when they lossed i killed them in the most mean way so you can throw something at me

Kelsey K.

Kelsey K.

this guy is such a retard. he should have done to him just what happened to those dogs. if hes getting off on this with simple jail time that is stupid. they keep people in jail forever for murder of people with death penalties and we let DOGFIGHTERS OFF WITH A COUPLE YEARS!!!!???? thats inhumane

Debbbie

Debbbie

Did you hear back when this was going on that there are witnesses who say this man (I use the word man loosely here) had killed at least one dog by picking him up by the neck and slamming him down on concrete!?!?!?!?

Talking about me being eight kinds of irate!

They should have made an example of this guy. I can't support anybody that would employ this man or be his fan after this.

It almost makes me loose faith in human kind. How can one be so cruel to an animal that tried his best to please his master. I think he should serve time in prison working with animals in like a pet rescue, but only under tight supervision, of course!

Rose

Rose

The abuser of dogs is unworthy of working with animals in any pet rescue situation, even under supervision. Working with animals should be rewarding, a reward for good behavior. It should be no form of punishment. The abuser's behavior hasn't merited his being near any animals. He just doesn't deserve animals.

Caitlin B.

Caitlin B.

Totally , animals are no different from people and putting someone away for like 2-5 years for animal abuse is not okay , hopefully Obama will fix this.