Zootoo.com Holiday Pet Photo Challenge
Happy Holidays from your friends at Zootoo.com. Show us your pets celebrating the holidays and you could win one of five FLIP Mino video cameras!
Terms & Conditions:
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Zootoo.com Holiday Pet Photo Challenge begins at 5:30 pm EST on December 9th, 2008 and ends at 11:59 pm on December 31, 2008.
Rules & Regulations
1. Entrants/Winners must be legal residents of the U.S. and at least 18 years old as of September 1, 2008.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit your jpeg online. Link to the contest entry page can be found at www.zootoo.com .
To be eligible to win, your submission must include the following:
* Submit photos in which your pet is in focus and the subject of the photograph
* File format: JPEG medium or higher compression
* Orientation: Horizontal images are preferred
To upload a photo, you must register with zootoo.com to create your profile. Upload your photo on the contest page. Photos are posted on the contest page and are voted on by the zootoo.com community.
3.Photos must be your original work and you must have full ownership rights to the photo. Do not include humans in the photographs. Photos become the property of Zootoo LLC, which will have the right, without further consideration, to modify and/or use them in its catalog, website and in any other publication for promotional purposes. By entering, you agree to Zootoo's use of your pet's name and likeness for promotional purposes in its TV, radio, web site and any other publication for promotional purposes.
4. SELECTION OF FINALISTS: winners will be chosen by a panel of Zootoo.com administrators. The panel of judges will select finalists based on the pets' photogenic quality, photo creativity, and the total number of votes and comments the photo has received. Winning photos will be posted on Zootoo.com. The top five winners will receive a FLIP Video camera, courtesy of Zootoo.com.
5. All entries submitted become the property of Zootoo LLC and will not be returned. Contest ends December 31, 2008. Neither Zootoo.com or any of its agents, employees, parents, affiliates or subsidiaries are responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, postage due mail, for hardware or software or any telephone, electronic, network or computer malfunctions, failures, errors or data inaccuracies. Contest administrators reserve the right to refuse entries for consideration for any reason. Entries that depict cruelty or inhumane treatment towards animals will not be considered. The sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the contest. In such an event, winners will be selected for any remaining prizes by random drawing from among all valid entries received before cancellation, termination or suspension.
6. The contest is only open to U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older as of September 1st, 2008. This offer is void wherever prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
7. Entrants, by participating in the contest agrees and covenants for themselves, their heirs, executors,administrators, and anyone else who may assert claims on their behalf, to hold harmless and to waive any and all claims of liability against zootoo.com and their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and agencies, sponsors, representatives, volunteers, employees, subsidiaries, suppliers, agents, independent contractors, and all other individuals and entities in any way assisting or connected with the contest from any and all claims and liability of whatever kind or nature including accident, loss or injury arising from the contest or in any way related to contest prizes or the use or misuse thereof.
8. Winners hereby agree to the use of their names, addresses (city, state), photographs and likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and promoting in any and all media on behalf of Zootoo.com without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.