Adoption is the Option Photo Contest
Soap opera star ("All My Children’s Greenlee Smythe) and animal lover, Rebecca Budig, is reaching out to help find forever homes for homeless pets across America. In a new campaign - Zootoo's Adoption is the Option, the actress will be speaking out on behalf of the millions of animals nationwide that are in need of homes. Show us your adopted pet and win a personalized autographed photo of Rebecca Budig and a $100 gift certificate from PETCO.
Terms & Conditions:
Zootoo.com's Adoption is the Option Photo Contest
Terms and Conditions
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Zootoo.com's Adoption is the Option begins at 9 am EST on September 18 2008 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on November 30, 2008.
Rules & Regulations
1. Entrants/Winners must be legal residents of the U.S. and at least 18 years old as of July 1, 2008.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit your 300 DPI jpeg online. Link to the contest entry page can be found at www.zootoo.com/petphotocontest/
To be eligible to win, your submission must include the following:
* Pet photos only
* Single pets in photo only
* Pets that have been adopted only
* Submit photos in which your pet is in focus and the subject of the photograph
* File format: JPEG medium or higher compression
* Resolution: 300 dpi
* Horizontal images only
To upload a photo, you must register with zootoo.com to create your profile. Upload your photo on the contest page. Photos are posted on the contest page and are voted on by the zootoo.com community.
3. Photos must be your original work and you must have full ownership rights to the photo. Do not include humans in the photographs. Photos become the property of Zootoo.com, which will have the right, without further consideration, to modify and/or use them in its catalog, website and in any other publication for promotional purposes. By entering, you agree to Zootoo's use of your pet's name and likeness for promotional purposes in its TV, radio, web site and any other publication for promotional purposes.
4. SELECTION OF FINALISTS: winners will be chosen by a panel of created by Zootoo.com. The panel of judges will select finalists based on the pets' photogenic quality, photo creativity, adoption story, and the total number of votes and comments the photo has received. Winning photos may be posted on www.zootoo.com.
5. All entries submitted become the property of Zootoo LLC and will not be returned. Contest ends November 30th, 2008. Neither Zootoo.com. or any of its agents, employees, parents, affiliates or subsidiaries are responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, postage due mail, for hardware or software or any telephone, electronic, network or computer malfunctions, failures, errors or data inaccuracies. In the event this contest becomes technically corrupt in any way, electronically or otherwise, sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the contest. In such an event, winners will be selected for any remaining prizes by random drawing from among all valid entries received before cancellation, termination or suspension.
6. The contest is only open to U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older as of September 1st, 2008 This offer is void wherever prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
7. Entrants, by participating in the Contest agree to waive any and all claims of liability against Zootoo.com and their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and agencies, representatives and employees from any accident, loss or injury occurring from this promotion or in any way related to the prize or the use or misuse thereof.
8. Winners hereby agree to the use of their names, addresses (city, state), photographs and likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and promoting in any and all media on behalf of Zootoo.com., without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.