Greatest American Dog Photo Challenge
To celebrate the CBS series “Greatest American Dog,” your local CBS RADIO station invites you to submit your dogs pic for the world to see.
Watch “Greatest American Dog” Wednesdays, 8pm et/pt as 12 teams of dogs and owners live together and compete in challenges testing owners' ability to train their dogs. Visit www.cbs.com/primetime/greatest_american_dog/ for more.
For exclusive behind-the-scenes perspectives from the show, be sure to listen to Wendy Diamond’s weekly audio blog on www.wcbs880.com/pages/2581912.php
All CBS RADIO stations are available online 24/7. Visit www.cbsradio.com/streaming/index.html to experience America’s greatest radio stations.
Terms & Conditions:
The Greatest American Dog Photo Challenge begins at 9 am PST on JULY 8, 2008 and ends at 11:59 pm on Sept 20, 2008.
Rules & Regulations
1. Entrants/Winners must be legal residents of the U.S. and at least 18 years old as of July 1, 2008.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit your 300 DPI jpeg online. Link to the contest entry page can be found at www.zootoo.com/cbsradio .
To be eligible to win, your submission must include the following:
* Submit photos in which your pet is in focus and the subject of the photograph
* No humans in the photographs
* No choke or pinch collars
* Dog photos only
* File format: JPEG medium or higher compression
* Resolution: 300 dpi
* Orientation: Horizontal images are preferred
To upload a photo, you must register with zootoo.com to create your profile.Upload your photo on the contest page. Photos are posted on the contest page and are voted on by the zootoo.com community.
3.Photos must be your original work and you must have full ownership rights to the photo. Do not include humans in the photographs. Photos become the property of CBS Radio Inc. and Zootoo LLC, which will have the right, without further consideration, to modify and/or use them in its catalog, website and in any other publication for promotional purposes. By entering, you agree to CBS Radio Inc. and Zootoo's use of your pet's name and likeness for promotional purposes in its TV, radio, web site and any other publication for promotional purposes.
4. SELECTION OF FINALISTS: winners will be chosen by a panel of CBS Radio Inc. employees. The panel of judges will select finalists based on the pets' photogenic quality, photo creativity, and the total number of votes and comments the photo has received. Winning photos will be posted on CBS Radio Inc. web sites.
5. All entries submitted become the property of CBS Radio Inc. and Zootoo LLC and will not be returned. Contest ends September 20th, 2008. Neither CBS Radio Inc. or any of its agents, employees, parents, affiliates or subsidiaries are responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, postage due mail, for hardware or software or any telephone, electronic, network or computer malfunctions, failures, errors or data inaccuracies. In the event this contest becomes technically corrupt in any way, electronically or otherwise, sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the contest. In such an event, winners will be selected for any remaining prizes by random drawing from among all valid entries received before cancellation, termination or suspension.
6. The contest is only open to U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older as of July 1st, 2008 This offer is void wherever prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
7. Entrants, by participating in the Contest agree to waive any and all claims of liability against CBS Radio Inc., zootoo.com and their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and agencies, representatives and employees from any accident, loss or injury occurring from this promotion or in any way related to the prize or the use or misuse thereof.
8. Winners hereby agree to the use of their names, addresses (city, state), photographs and likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and promoting in any and all media on behalf of CBS Radio Inc., without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.