Darlene Arden's Smartest Dog Photo Contest
Do you think your dog is a genius? Want to show the rest of America? Darlene Arden invites you to submit your dog's photo to her Smartest Dog Photo Contest. Darlene Arden, an award-winning writer, lecturer, and author of “ Rover, Get Off Her Leg”, is a Certified Animal Behavior Specialist. Darlene founded the Marcia Polimer Abrams Fund for Animal Behavior Studies through the AKC's Canine Health Foundation. For more information or to donate to this fund, please visit: www.darlenearden.com/chf-fund.htm
Terms & Conditions:
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Darlene Arden’s Smartest Dog Photo Contest begins at 9 am PST on July 31, 2008 and ends at 11:59 pm on Sept 30, 2008.
Rules & Regulations
1. Entrants/Winners must be legal residents of the U.S. and at least 18 years old as of July 1, 2008.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit your 300 DPI jpeg online. Link to the contest entry page can be found at www.zootoo.com/petphotocontest/darleneardenssmartestdogphotoc
To be eligible to win, your submission must include the following:
* One or multiple dogs in photo
* Dog photos only
* No choke or pinch collars
* File format: JPEG medium or higher compression
* Resolution: 300 dpi
* Horizontal images only
To upload a photo, you must register with zootoo.com to create your profile. Upload your photo on the contest page. Photos are posted on the contest page and are voted on by the zootoo.com community.
3. Photos must be your original work and you must have full ownership rights to the photo. Do not include humans in the photographs. Photos become the property of Darlene Arden and Zootoo LLC, which will have the right, without further consideration, to modify and/or use them in its catalog, website and in any other publication for promotional purposes. By entering, you agree to Darlene Arden and Zootoo's use of your pet's name and likeness for promotional purposes in its TV, radio, web site and any other publication for promotional purposes.
4. SELECTION OF FINALISTS: winners will be chosen by a panel of created by Darlene Arden. The panel of judges will select finalists based on the pets' photogenic quality, photo creativity, and the total number of votes and comments the photo has received. Winning photo will be posted on www.darlenearden.com and the winning pet owner will receive a signed copy of Darlene Arden’s book, Rover, Get Off Her Leg.
5. All entries submitted become the property of Darlene Arden and Zootoo LLC and will not be returned. Contest ends September 30th, 2008. Neither Darlene Arden or any of its agents, employees, parents, affiliates or subsidiaries are responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, postage due mail, for hardware or software or any telephone, electronic, network or computer malfunctions, failures, errors or data inaccuracies. In the event this contest becomes technically corrupt in any way, electronically or otherwise, sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the contest. In such an event, winners will be selected for any remaining prizes by random drawing from among all valid entries received before cancellation, termination or suspension.
6. The contest is only open to U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older as of July 1st, 2008 This offer is void wherever prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
7. Entrants, by participating in the Contest agree to waive any and all claims of liability against Darlene Arden, zootoo.com and their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and agencies, representatives and employees from any accident, loss or injury occurring from this promotion or in any way related to the prize or the use or misuse thereof.
8. Winners hereby agree to the use of their names, addresses (city, state), photographs and likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and promoting in any and all media on behalf of Darlene Arden, without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.