Ten Presents for Pet Lovers
December 19, 2010 |
By Charlotte Reed
| Category: Entertainment
| 3 comments
Tags: lifestyle & trends, entertainment, products, holiday pet gifts, holiday pet gift ideas, gifts for pet lovers, gift ideas for pet lovers, pet lovers gift guide, pet products
Charming gifts priced at less than $15.
If you're searching for the perfect gift for an animal lover in your life, pet trendologist Charlotte Reed has picked out her ten favorite affordable stocking stuffers for dog and cat lovers. And best of all, each gift retails for less than $15.
1. Kitty Contentment -- Send your holiday thank you notes in style with a feline-themed box of 14 notecards and envelopes with decorative enhancements. $9.95.
2. Cool Bones -- Whether you have a photo of your pet with Santa or just wearing adorable antlers, preserve the pic in a bright, bold, and bone-shaped frame. Choose from black, pink, blue, red, white, green, and orange. Frames are 8 inches wide and 5 inches tall. $9.95.
3. Feline Face Ornament -- Crafted in Hungary, this 3" glass cat face ornament features a special kitty's name accented with two delicate paw prints. This exclusively crafted gift makes a purrrrrfect addition to any cat lover's holiday tree. $8.95.
4. Declare Your Puppy Love -- These fun, expressive Euro Stickers for dog lovers are a favorite with canine fans. Available in a variety four-pack for $9.99.
5. Kitty Onesie -- For the smallest pet lover in the family, this infant bodysuit with a cute feline design is super comfy. Made from 100% cotton jersey knit, the onesie is available in four colors. $14.99.
6. 2011 Bow Wow Calendar -- The weekly planner format of the eye-catching, compact Bow Wow Engagement Calendar provides spaces for notes and addresses. And the convenient elastic band place holder helps you stay on track. Measuring 5 x 7 inches, this planner easily fits into most totes and purses. $12.99.
7. Tuxedo Cat Earrings -- Designed by renowned artist Marilyn Grame, these adorable cat earrings are hand-painted and hand-finished. Also, each earring is made from sterling silver and enamels. $11.95.
8. Comfy Canine Tees -- Featuring a clean, fresh design, the Three Dog Thinking Tee is made from preshrunk organic cotton. $14.99.
9. Keys to Your Heart -- Your pet is always on your mind, so keep them close with Vanca Craft's signature 3D keychains. Each keychain is handcrafted with genuine leather and hand-painted natural dyes. Available in designs featuring dogs, cats, horses, and more; $14.95.
10. A Day in the Life -- An ideal fit for any dog or cat lover who really knows what life with a pet is all about, this humorous ceramic pet agenda mug (pictured) holds 11 ounces of liquid and is dishwasher and microwave safe. Best of all, the pet's name will be featured within the design. $12.95.
For photos of all of these items, visit our full photo gallery.
Do you have gifts ideas for the pet lovers on your shopping list? Share your ideas below!
You may know Tori Spelling as an award-winning actress, author, and dedicated mother. But did you know she is also a passionate animal lover, and pet… more ›