Sun, Feb 13 | By Charlotte Reed | 3

Tips on staying prepared for pet emergencies. The Robertsons decided to spend the weekend in the mountains over the weekend. While they were hiking on Sunday afternoon, their Miniature Schnauzer collapsed on the trail. Although they immediately… more ›

Pets 911

That was something that bugged me on saturday I had no clue what to do when I saw this little black cat sitting in a driveway near my brothers girlfriends house I was unfamilair with the area so I didn't know what to do the cat looked like he was extremley ill and I couldn't get near him he ran from me and if I called the humane socitey they would not come out and look for him they would say I would have to already have caught him myself. He looked so sick though all I could do was leave and pray to god that some one found him and nursed him back to health.

i always keep sepyic powder on hand to stop any bleeding and have the phine number of their vet taped on their cage

Veterinary

Veterinary

My spouse and I signed up for an emergency pet class over the weekend. We had always done obedience training but never thought to take a class in emergency care. After reading this I'm so glad we did. Our chocolate lab almost choked on a racquetball last week and ever since we have been so scared something could happen beyond our control. We rushed him into our local vet www.banfield.net/emergency-veterinary-care and lucky for him and us they were able to get him right in and remove the obstruction. You just never know what could happen and whats the point of being prepared (pet first aid kit) if your not sure what to do, now we'll know.