More Treats, Longer Naps!
Our pets' top ten New Year's resolutions.
As we celebrate New Year's with reflections on 2010 and resolutions for 2011, our pets might also have some plans for the coming year.
Here at Zootoo, we thought it would be fun to imagine our pets' New Year's resolutions. (And we humans are sick of resolving to get organized and exercise more.)
So enjoy our furry friends' list -- and toss in your own additions in the comments!
1. Learn how to open the treat jar on our own.
2. Plant a garden of catnip out in the yard.
3. Train our humans to behave better -- we're perfect already!
4. Register to vote so that we can promote pets' rights.
5. Schedule longer play dates with our four-legged friends (after all, it's good exercise!).
6. Reclaim the warmest napping spot from all of the other humans and pets in the house.
7. Learn to speak human -- or teach them to speak pet!
8. Finally. Catch. The Laser Light.
9. Finally. Catch. The Squirrel.
10. Enjoy a fun 2011 with our pet parents!
Happy New Year!
We’ve all grown accustomed to the many fundraisers and charitable events that the pet industry produces for homeless pets. From pet food companies… more ›