Five Last-Minute Pet Gifts
Quick ideas to finish your holiday shopping.
If you're rushing to the mall this week to check those final names off your list, don't forget your pets!
And if you're completely out of time, consider giving a donation to a local shelter or rescue organization in honor of friends and family -- many groups are currently accepting donations online, and the gift is a great way to save pet lives while celebrating the holiday spirit.
For those of you hitting the stores, we sniffed out some of the best, economical finds which are pet-approved and make doggone good sense.
1. For inquisitive dogs, the Tuff Stuff Nose Diver from Hartz is a lightweight but durable tug toy that dogs love to play with or fetch and retrieve. Available in three colors; $4.30.
2. If your pet hates cold weather, try the Reversible Puppy Dog Vest from Fashion Pet, a comfy coat in a classic plaid. Choose between blue and purple patterns in sizes XS-L; machine-washable. From $12.99.
3. For cats or dogs, the versatile 3-in-1 Grooming Glove from Bamboo Care can be used for a dry brushing or during bath time, and gives your pet a gentle massage while removing loose hair. Choose from pink or blue; machine-washable. $7.85.
4. For your restless feline, try the thrill of Da Bird. Cat toys come and cat toy goes but nothing compares to this paws-down, all time favorite that promotes exercise moves you can't believe until you see your cat in action. $5.95.
5. If your kitty needs attention at night, Flashing Firefly Mat allows you to enjoy undisturbed sleep while kitty is occupied with this exciting yet silent mat. $12.99.
Are you supporting a shelter this season? What other last-minute giving are you planning for this holiday? Let us know below!
We’ve all grown accustomed to the many fundraisers and charitable events that the pet industry produces for homeless pets. From pet food companies… more ›