Mon, Dec 6 | By Gabrielle Jonas | 4

Simple steps to keep your pet safe in transit. Holiday travel and New Year’s vacations are just around the corner. If you’re planning to take your four-legged friend with you this season, consider these tips to ensure your pet enjoys the ri… more ›

Holiday Pet Travel

Even though this article looks very familiar, it's always good to post reminders!

DeucesMama

DeucesMama

Its always a good idea to have an odor eliminator on hand too for accidents. What Odor? is great at ELIMINATING the odor, not masking the smell. I know there are several hotels that accept pets but you certainly need to be prepared for those untimely accidents that happen. I have a travel size bottle I keep in the car... just in case. This is the best odor eliminator I have found to date. The best part is its not harmful to my pets and kids.

um okay this has been on here before. But Skitters can't go with her collapsing treakia she always gets way too excited. Otherwise she could go with us to get the christmas tree. As for when we go to my grandma's Cricket is not a big fan of other dogs Skitters wants to play but Cricket growls at Skitters and doesn't seem to like her. Of course Teddy and Shorty have to stay here. But I am hoping that Shorty will get adopted by the holiday's and that Africanica will be safe and sound with rescued paws by then the friendship between us is building.

since my boys have 2 legs and 2 wings i am always afraid thier carrier will open and puff they will fly away. i do not take them anywhere unless it is to the vet.