Mon, Aug 30 | By Jay Speiden | 4

New treatments are bringing veterinary medicine into the 21st century. A pet owner would be hard-pressed to find an individual more qualified to speak about advances in veterinary techniques than Dr. Kyle Kerstetter of Michigan Veterinary Speci… more ›

Cutting-Edge Pet Care
Nata1923

Nata1923

just an excellent piece of music, so stirs the blood and nerves that sometimes just hard to breathe and to
<a href="http://www.customcourseworks.com/marketingcoursework.html/">marketing coursework</a> pronounce different sounds, but admiration

I've heard that chemo for pets is different & the pets don't have as bad as a reaction...but then I watched an episode of "Dogs 101" where, I think, an English sheepdog had cancer, went through chemo & was lethargic & lost his fur from it, like a human would. I think it depends on the pet....but I'm still not a fan of chemo...it can lead to other problems (like my great aunt, who had congestive heart failure from the chemo weakening her heart).

I don't know if chemo effects them the same way as us or not but my half step grandmother was doing raidition and chemo and recently just last week she passed away she was way too weak already for it to help her. Sadly not every animal is able to be saved just like not every person is able to be saved. A kitten I had when I was little named Riff is one of those sad stories Riff was really sick and when he was taken back down to the humane socitey they said they would try to nurse him back to health they said they would call us and let us know if he made it but they never called us so I don't know if he made it or not.

i would wonder if chemo affects animals the same as people.