By Charlotte Reed | 4

Easy organizational tips for pet owners. For both pets and their owners, getting organized is essential to health and well-being. A de-cluttering strategy will help to keep a pet happy and healthy -- and a pet parent sane. As the owner of… more ›

Conquer Your Pet Clutter!
Valeska

Valeska

We had 2 dogs and 3 cats. A low box behind the recliner corralled the toys. Our pets could get them when they wanted to play.

ches sorry they still won't let us reply so i hope you see thes. i think you have healthy cats. the kitty in this pic looks likt he made his own clutter

my boys own my living room. they may cluter it up all they want. since i make clutter all over it is only fair they have their own space

Time for spring cleaning well my cat Shorty gives me stuff to clean up almost every day he is a cat that likes to be at the highest point so He will break stuff I have that is glass I own old glass things from my great grandparents on both sides of my family so I have to be careful were that stuff goes so that he doesn't break it. As for my dog Skitters she is a total tomboy and likes to play in the mud and not be clean and likes to knock over the cans of cat food and try and get in to the bags of cat food so here lies another cleaning challange for me. As for Teddy my older cat I just have to clean the litter box up after her. I geuss at least she doesn't give me spring cleaning to do.