Thu, Feb 23 | By Zootoo Pet News Staff | 4

Four-legged film stars honored at annual ceremonies. While their human costars gear up for the red carpet at this weekend’s Academy Award ceremonies, many animal celebrities have already walked — and galloped and swam — away with a… more ›

Canine Celebrity "Uggie" Sweeps Pawscars and Golden Collar Awards

He is cute and I didn't know about him until some one said he was a video game spokes dog and I thought they said it was Oogie and I was so excited when they said that but Later on found out they prounced the name wrong and it was Uggie I wish Oogie would be more recgonized too cause he is a pittbull and was abused and I think is now disabled but some one adopted him and fell in love with him the pittbull breed would be liked more then I love them they are sweet dogs.

i was just going to say that mr sstt is upset that his mrs got a second job. well we know who we will be rooting for tomorrow night. boy she is all over the tv. now i want to see the movie. i couldn't get it to take this as a reply i wonder if it will take this. and mr sstt says her name is sweetypie mrs sstt

lynn m.

lynn m.

Ok now tell me this dog doesn't look like a little Aran.?

I want to see War Horse I am sure that will be my favorite one this year but my all time favorite has always been Beethoven I love the first one and the second one too but after those I think disney went a little overboard I also like Binx on Hocus Pocus that is my favorite movie of all time and I even use to feed a stray pure black cat a male who followed me around my dad's trailor park who I called Binxy instead of Binx he was Binxy cause that was the name he liked and chose he had a two friends one gray and white female kitten named Molly who was also a stray I named and fed and then a male black and white stray long haired tuxedo I fed called Prince and then a shorthaired tuxedo too who I almost forgot about that was called Cheddar Boy. Binxy and his friends found homes within a couple of years at least all of them did except for my Binxy who was always happy to see me.