Can O' Crickets (mini Size)
Reader's Reviews (1)
My frogs DID NOT GIVE IT A GLANCE!!!
posted 6 years ago
I had three frogs and I gave them this. it was easy to mesaure it out but it was Terrilbly smelly and my frogs did not touch it. It molded in the refridgearator and pantry. I would not buy this product, but other people have has sucess with it.
Pros: Its easy to spoon and feed.
Cons: It smells and molds quickly in the fridge of pantry!
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Want to review a product, but not finding it? Just add it and review it!
Recent Product Reviews
June 8, 2015 | By Lynn
I've used this product on rescued dogs for years. My last large dog rescued had been an outdoor dog her entire life, living among Lamas where she picked up tapeworms. This product expelled several 2 … more ›
November 15, 2014 | By Robyn
July 14, 2013 | By Xiaoxiao111
Pink is my favorite color these are wonderful.I will recommend a good website fou you: www.9footballshirt.org