Editor's Best Lists:
Products We Are Testing:
Pet Essentials Rawhide Strips
Reader's Reviews (7)
Be very careful
posted 6 years ago
rawhide is not digestible, so be very careful when you give your dog any rawhide product. it can ultimately create a blockage and a lot of rawhide is treated with arsenic (as per my vet) so it has the potential to be poisonous.
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Want to review a product, but not finding it? Just add it and review it!
Recent Product Reviews
June 8, 2015 | By Lynn
I've used this product on rescued dogs for years. My last large dog rescued had been an outdoor dog her entire life, living among Lamas where she picked up tapeworms. This product expelled several 2 … more ›
November 15, 2014 | By Robyn
July 14, 2013 | By Xiaoxiao111
Pink is my favorite color these are wonderful.I will recommend a good website fou you: www.9footballshirt.org