Sergeant's Nature's Guardian
Similar Products:
Carpet/Premise Spray for Fleas and Tick Plus
Rating: 5.0

Average rating from 5 reviews.

Fly Free Zone Natural Fly Repellant Dog Collar

Rating: 5.0

Average rating from 3 reviews.

Comfortis for Dogs
Rating: 5.0

Average rating from 2 reviews.

Editor's Best Lists:
Products We Are Testing:

Sergeant's Nature's Guardian

Rating: 

Rating: 3.5

Average rating from 15 reviews.

(3.5 out of 5, based on 15 reviews)

Photos
add photo
add review
Reader's Reviews (15)
Maggiethecat
Flag
Rating: 2

Natural flea control?

posted 5 years ago

I was attracted by the ingredients of peppermint, cinnamon, lemon grass, clove & thyme oils; but that accounts for 22%, the other 78% is vanillin & isopropyl myristate but I don't carry my magnifying glass when I go shopping, so I don't know how "natural" it really is. It smells minty in a strong way.
I was disappointed that it didn't keep the fleas away more than a few days, however I don't think any harm was done.

Pros: atleast 22% natural

Cons: didn't keep fleas away long

1 of 1 people found this review helpful.

Did you?

|

Ozarkerjoe
Flag
Rating: 1

Save your money for something that will work

posted 5 years ago

We don't like putting strong chemicals on our cats & dogs so we decided to try this.
The smell is pleasant but extremely strong. The whole house smelled like a pine forest, I can imagine it was irritating to the dog's sensitive nose. I don't think it was irritating to the skin.
It did work, temporarily. About as long as a good bathing.
Although we don't like using these flea products sense noone knows or will admit if they have long-term affects on their heath, fleas are worse as we all know they definitely cause serious problems, and are extremely uncomfortable. I suggest asking the vet to recommend a safe product, it may cost more but you get what you pay for.

Pros: can buy it at the super-mart

Cons: worked for about 4 days

2 of 2 people found this review helpful.

Did you?

|

You might also enjoy:

Want to review a product, but not finding it? Just add it and review it!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Recent Product Reviews

November 15, 2014 | By Robyn

Iams ProActive Health Multi-Cat Chicken & Salmon Cat Food

I have 3 cats and they love this food. They eat less and walk away with a full belly. Eating less means pooping less and less litter. All around a great choice for my cats.

July 14, 2013 | By Xiaoxiao111

Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon Adjustable Cat Safety Collar

Pink is my favorite color these are wonderful.I will recommend a good website fou you: www.9footballshirt.org

June 28, 2013 | By Kittymom314

Freshpet Select Roasted Meals for Cat

I introduced this food to my two cats, one is a senior at 13 years and the other is about 7 years. Both females. The 7 year old is a new addition, recently adopted :) Because of their age differenc… more ›