Discussions

25 Results

| 1 | 2

kendra f.
kendrafulce16

hi

Posted on February 26, 2009 | 2

i'm new to this i just made it yesterday but i would like to say hi and i hope to meet new people on here.
Jill T.
jillythedogperson

Posted on February 1, 2009

Those pictures you people posted are so cute!
Bea Y.
ThingsForPups

Posted on January 29, 2009

Hi all, have you heard of Paw Pets yet? HippoLynne, the pink hippo is available now. It's the perfect Valentine for your furry friend, and your purchase will benefit the Washington Humane Society! Furthermore, we are having a SUPER CLEARANCE SALE on… more ›
Sharon N.
Mikado

Posted on January 14, 2009 | 2

This last monday was Vendetta's first puppy socialization class. She was scared at first but towards the end of the hour was coming out of her shell. She thought about playing with the other dogs but everone else was soooo much bigger than her. I thi… more ›
Proudnewmom
proudnewmom

Posted on January 11, 2009 | 3

how much do they usually cost? My first puppy so I don't know anything about vet cost, food, etc..
jack  m.
jackmac43

Posted on January 4, 2009 | 24

hey everyone i just started and i was wondering what type of dog you have. mine is a miniature schnauzer named kiaser. Schnauzers are a part of the terrier breed. they rock!
Olivia D.
libbylou140

Posted on January 4, 2009 | 7

We will talk about how to care for your teething puppy without locking it in a cage.
Christina W.
AngelGirl4

Posted on January 3, 2009

hey guys do you guys ever have your dog/dogs do somethig that you don't like this like obvious but you should never physically touch it using words gets a long way with positive out comes the dog will maybe get your lesson you are trying to teach it.… more ›
Christina W.
AngelGirl4

Posted on January 2, 2009 | 8

Hey do you guys have a lot of animals i have 3 they are the best they literaly complete me:)
Christina W.
AngelGirl4

Hi

Posted on January 1, 2009 | 6

Hey, guys what's up I'm new!! So hey anybody have a Black Lab as a dog? I do she is so cute named Angel

| 1 | 2

You might also enjoy:

Can't find a group you like? Create one and invite members!

Meet the Breeds
Find the Australian Cattle Dog!

Advertisement

Advertisement