Discussions

25 Results

1 | 2 |

Anonymous
anonymous

Posted on November 11, 2012

do you have an adorable puppy? Of course you do! Would you like to have a cute portrait of your puppy to hang on the wall? Well I am an artist who focuses on pet portraits- I have done several during my career and am looking for holiday commissions. … more ›
Maddy S.
MaddysDream

Posted on September 29, 2010

Maddy’s Dream saved a pregnant dog from the pound about 3 months ago and since then she has had her 11 puppies!!! They are all healthy and happy but now there 6 weeks old and it time for them to get there shots and get ready to get fixed at 8 weeks… more ›
paige s.
4tinkerbe

Posted on June 8, 2010

HELLO! IF YOU ARE IN THIS GROUP, THEN YOU WILL LOVE MY GROUP. ITS CALLED 'ABUSE ME NOT' INCASE YOUR NOT IN IT ALREADY. IT'S THE MOST INTERACTIVE AND FRIENDLY GROUP IN ALL OF ZOOTOO-LAND! (I CHECKED) :D MY GOAL IS TO HELP ANIMALS AND TO MAKE IT TO 100… more ›
paige s.
4tinkerbe

Posted on June 8, 2010

HELLO! IF YOU ARE IN THIS GROUP, THEN YOU WILL LOVE MY GROUP. ITS CALLED 'ABUSE ME NOT' INCASE YOUR NOT IN IT ALREADY. IT'S THE MOST INTERACTIVE AND FRIENDLY GROUP IN ALL OF ZOOTOO-LAND! (I CHECKED) :D MY GOAL IS TO HELP ANIMALS AND TO MAKE IT TO 100… more ›
Anneke F.
clcschick24

Posted on May 5, 2009

WE would LOVE a moment of your time!!!! My fiance and I have signed up to win a free wedding in the bahamas. The top twenty vote getters get to go on to the next round! I figured that since everybody on here seems to be great at voting now...tha… more ›
Maddie D.
Earthdayluver

Posted on April 21, 2009 | 10

Please help i need some dog diet tips my dog Petey is 30 pounds over weight! The vet said if he doesnt lose some weight it could lead to serious hip damage and maybe even DEATH and i am not ready to lose my baby when he is only 4 he is my best friend… more ›
Sspezzano
sspezzano

Posted on April 16, 2009 | 1

Hi my name is Ally and I am a huge supporter of the Jefferson County SPCA. Right now the JCSPCA is in third place to win the 1 million dollar shelter makeover. We really need this makeover since the small shelter is running out of room for the animal… more ›
Maria M.
rottwieler99

Posted on April 16, 2009

Do you live in Ohio? If so, I have a friend who has a friend that lives in Ohio who has to move in with her parents but she has to get rid of her dogs(put them to sleep). The only other option is to have someone in Ohio adopt her GREYHOUND. Are you w… more ›
Maria M.
rottwieler99

Posted on April 16, 2009 | 1

You know where a great place to get puppies is?That would be the Jefferson County S.P.C.A.(JCSPCA).They are an AMAZING shelter!They are also a NO KILL shelter.If anyone should win, it should be the JCSPCA!Did you know that their building has been aro… more ›
Bill P.
WHPiersonJr

Posted on April 12, 2009

Why should you vote for the Humane Society of the Nature Coast to win a $1-million makeover? The Humane Society of the Nature Coast, with our limited facility, reaches out far beyond our shelter walls to help animals and families in need - Founde… more ›
BetterWorld1
BetterWorld1

Posted on April 6, 2009 | 2

There is a new site, www.everywun.com, that enables you to care for animals (via the Humane Society) by simply answering some trivia questions. It's completely free! Check it out - www.everywun.com
Muffin1219
muffin1219

Posted on March 18, 2009 | 2

Several hundred thousand puppies are shipped cross-country to be sold in pet shops, but many are sold via newspaper classifieds or Internet sites and are often accompanied by false claims such as, "We'd never sell puppies from a puppy mill" or promis… more ›
Muffin1219
muffin1219

Posted on March 18, 2009 | 1

this discussion is about pet abuse and puppy mills!!!! thier are many puppymills that people dont know about!! help fight abuse!!!!if you have any hting to say please leave a comment
Delaney
sappfire

aw

Posted on March 16, 2009 | 1

aw i love puppies! i have only got one that is still a pup but she is ADORABLE! check her out at my profile please! and please post you comments! :) i love my 'Lil' Sapphire! :-D
Barry E.
bjellissams

Posted on March 4, 2009 | 6

From March 3rd through the 10th, we need as many puppy lover votes as we can muster. Angel is our 8-month old Samoyed. She’s soft, fluffy, and a total sweet heart. Vote for her today at: HTTP://www.BISSELL.com/Redirect.asp?RP_id=98749

1 | 2 |

You might also enjoy:

Can't find a group you like? Create one and invite members!

Meet the Breeds
Find the American Bobtail!

Advertisement

Advertisement