Flag

Love Cock a poos

June 21, 2008 | By Sonya | 5 comments

I had a cock a poo named "ladybug" that we got from the pound where I live. She made the best dog and was already housebroken. I had to have her put to sleep about 3 yrs ago. She was very sick and dying, could not stand to see her like that. I really miss her but she will always hold a special place in my heart. But we had a lot of good times together........ smiles and that is what I will always treasure.
Comments (5)
Mytmom
Flag

Mytmom
5 years ago

I got my cockapoo from the HS and he had been owned by an elderly person who passed away. He is the greatest little guy in the world! I am also allergic and have a labradoodle as well.

Julia H.
Flag

Julia H.
5 years ago

It is so hard to lose a furbaby, sorry to hear about yours. I've had 2 cockapoos in the past and currently have one. My first, Muffin, I adopted from the Humane Society - she was 12 and had been an elderly persons pet until they died. She was the sweetest little buddy and loved everyone. She lived with me 7 years before she went to Heaven. Then a few years later, I adopted Charlie from a family who could no longer afford him - he was 5 at the time. Another sweetie who lived until 15. My current dog is a cockapoo named Lily - she's 4 1/2 now and just a joy. I love that she doesn't shed (I have allergies) and is just adorable. I think the mix of poodle and cocker is just so cute!

You might also enjoy:

Can't find a group you like? Create one and invite members!

Meet the Breeds
Find the Collie!

Advertisement