Discussions

42 Results

1 | 2 | 3 |

ginger m.
morgangk

Posted on August 13, 2009

Our very own Murphy has been selected to be Dog of the Day, August 13 on Dogster! Here he is: www.dogster.com/dogs/690480 Congratulations, Murphy! And thank you, Dogster!
ginger m.
morgangk

Posted on May 11, 2009 | 1

Check out this picture twitpic.com/4vekx Hudson and Murphy tricked their Papi.
ginger m.
morgangk

Posted on January 24, 2009

Next Thursday from 5:30-7 the Eastpoint Pet Resort in Louisville will be hosting an informal meet and greet with Luke, Hudson and Murphy. Hudson and Murphy will arrive early for baths & pampering and will be ready for visitors around 5:30 wit… more ›
ginger m.
morgangk

Posted on January 19, 2009 | 1

Louisville residents can meet Luke, Hudson and Murphy from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 21 at the Brown & Williamson Club in Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium, 2800 S. Floyd St.
ginger m.
morgangk

Posted on December 19, 2008 | 1

Luke and the "boys" will be back on the road in Bowling Green , KY after Christmas. Luke is planning a couple of events in Louisville, KY around Jan. 10th. Please check out the website for updates at www.2dogs2000miles.org. Puppy Up!
Vicki T.
LuvYourPets

Posted on October 11, 2008

I'm afraid I have been very bad about updating this group for a long time now. I found myself becoming so frustrated with the lack of information coming from 2dogs2000miles.org and the other volunteers who are trying to help with this walk, that it … more ›
Anonymous
anonymous

Posted on October 7, 2008 | 1

I am new to zootoo and was not aware of 2dogs2000miles until I joined. I think this is a great and much needed idea. We will give support in any way we can.
Kaytee
AshleyPooh21

Posted on September 22, 2008 | 2

My loving cocker spaniel Ashley lost her battle with cancer in Jan.2007.I am so glad to see a group that is looking for a cause and cure for cancer.Ashley was 13 yrs old.She had osteosarcoma.She is missed everyday.
Vicki T.
LuvYourPets

Posted on September 13, 2008

HONORING THE ANIMALS CANDLELIGHT VIGIL -- SPECIAL GUESTS LUKE, HUDSON, AND MURPHY on SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 14TH, 2008 And if I go, while you are still here... know that I still live on, vibrating to a different measure, behind a thin veil that you ca… more ›
Vicki T.
LuvYourPets

Posted on September 13, 2008

About Chance’s Spot: “Chance's Spot was created in the fall of 1998 as a personal tribute to a beloved English Setter, Chance. In February of 1998 Chance was diagnosed with lymphosarcoma and on June 28 he died. The Web site has grown over the yea… more ›
Vicki T.
LuvYourPets

Posted on September 2, 2008

III Down in the Delta The Arkansas Delta was the most physically challenging leg I've faced thus far. A hundred plus miles of mostly shadeless, shoulderless low lying farmland starting east of Little Rock on Highway 70. Punishing heat in triple… more ›
Vicki T.
LuvYourPets

Malcom, Luke's dog, died from cancer on Jan 11, 2006 II The Spirit of Malcolm After noshing at a C-Store grill in Glen Rose, I asked the cashier where I could find a safe place to pitch a tent for the night. Moments of uncomfortable silence … more ›
Vicki T.
LuvYourPets

I am tickled pink that Luke has finally been able to find time to update his myspace page: 2 dogs 2,000 miles So, without further ado: September 2, 2008 - Tuesday Arkansas in Reflection I "The Buzz Buzz Show" That's the t… more ›
Vicki T.
LuvYourPets

Posted on August 31, 2008

I'm sorry I have not had time to respond to each and everyone of you, but I assure you I am so happy you joined this group! I try to keep it interesting, but information is very slow coming in from www.2dogs2000miles.blogspot.com. Even the Voluntee… more ›
Vicki T.
LuvYourPets

Posted on August 31, 2008

Tripawds.com I have mentionedtripawds.org a website and resource for pawrents who have dogs who have lost their legs to osteosarcoma, accidents, etc. They have great forums and a blog and I could literally spend hours reading stories from people who… more ›

1 | 2 | 3 |

You might also enjoy:

Can't find a group you like? Create one and invite members!

Meet the Breeds
Find the German Shepherd Dog!

Advertisement

Advertisement