Discussions

26 Results

1 | 2 |

Funkymonkey
funkymonkey

Posted on September 25, 2009 | 2

one of my cats has gone to the vet.flea-less and come back and gave all my other cats fleas.now there all coverd in fleas. and i have a lice finder-comb where it zaps the feas then you flick them in some water it works so well has anyone gone to the … more ›
Lisa B.
Lisann326

Posted on August 5, 2009

Birdcage Cover How-To 1. Measure exterior dimensions of the cage. 2. On a large sheet of kraft paper, mark the shapes for your pattern. Add a 1-inch seam allowance at the bottom edges and 1/2 inch to the other sides. 3. Use the pattern to cut out t… more ›
Jackiesparrow919
jackiesparrow919

Posted on July 15, 2009 | 2

My boyfriend surprised me with this delightful and sharp clawed bundle of joy a little over a year ago. Under the impression we where going to a party, we drove out into the boonies and came to a house I had never seen before. Confused when a middle … more ›
Lisa B.
Lisann326

Posted on June 27, 2009

Hi Lisa Bennett, It's summer. And it's hot. Water is very important to your cat's health. It is essential for life. Water helps the body digest food, absorb nutrients, flush out waste and control body temperature. Next to oxygen, water is the most… more ›
Lisa B.
Lisann326

Posted on June 22, 2009

TODAY'S PET TIP Scent Marking Scent-marking is a form of communication, which has territorial and personal implications. It allows cats to advertise their priority with respect to living space, objects, other cats and people. It also serves as a … more ›
kaitlyn
lolalove122

Posted on May 24, 2009 | 1

Ok im started this group called cute pets but i need people to join i make discusoins but no one ansers them it feels like im wasting my time and some of my stories are funny you could come to my group and just anser my discusoins or you could join y… more ›
The Funny Farm
collpall

Posted on May 22, 2009 | 2

I am not sure if it ok to post, I apologize if not. I run a sanctuary in GA called The Funny Farm and am currently having a fundraiser to fence in 2 acres of the farm to create a bigger area for our 43 rescue cats. We are trying to protect them f… more ›
Lisa B.
Lisann326

Posted on May 16, 2009 | 7

Does anyone have any ideas to get the community to agree with trap/neuter/return. i have written to the city council and they always come back with endangered song birds. How can both live peacefully. i put up a yellow sack of milk thistle out of … more ›
Prevost1580
Prevost1580

Posted on May 11, 2009 | 6

I wish that kitties got as much help & attention as dogs. Especially feral cats who did not ask to be here and are often mistreated,even poisoned and/or abused. Why?! isn't there more support for cats & kittens?!!! they desperately need help! I… more ›
Funkymonkey
funkymonkey

Posted on May 8, 2009 | 4

my cat sheds so bad.as im typeing there is cat hair all over my lap top it sticks to evrything!! my long haird cat still sheds less!isit just me?
Emily B.
Monkeybuttorama

Posted on April 21, 2009 | 4

Did you find them? shelter? rescue? I had a cat growing up, she followed me home in the dead of winter, and she was sooooo tiny. she was actually a feral that my neighbors were keeping to kill mice, but she was starving. she was lucky she hadn't fro… more ›
karla w.
karlawalters

Posted on April 18, 2009 | 2

I am fostering a feral eight month old cat, called Dane he is going to be a great member to some ones family. in twenty-four hours he became a lap cat.
Frmnsk
frmnsk

Posted on April 18, 2009 | 3

My fiance heard a kitten cry in the neighbor's yard like she just lost her mommy, so we looked and found her. She was probably 1 month old and could run really fast. She almost outran us. That was in August and now she's my little angel.
Kristin S.
kristinstudinski

Posted on April 11, 2009 | 1

I brought home Bella from the Police Department I work for. She was about 4 weeks old and weighed 1 pound. The people that brought her in had found her under their porch, and it was very cold and snowy out. I just knew I had to bring her home, so I c… more ›
Katekat112
katekat112

Posted on April 8, 2009 | 1

I was walking in my neighborhood in January, 2005. There was a fire-engine parked in front of the park. My family and I were wondering why it was there. It turns out, there was a cat up in a tree. After a fireman climbed up, got the cat, and brought … more ›

1 | 2 |

You might also enjoy:

Can't find a group you like? Create one and invite members!

Meet the Breeds
Find the Egyptian Mau!

Advertisement

Advertisement