Flag

Lets Stop Horse Slaughter!!

December 30, 2008 | By Lynne F. | 7 comments

My son kisses our horse

If we all get together, we can stop horse slaughter. Every 5 min's one of our American horses is slaughtered in Mexico or Canada, so the meat can be sold to foreign countries for human consumption. These poor animals face a very cruel death that they don't deserve. Together we can stop this and make sure our horses are safe.
Comments (7)
Jessica F.
Flag

Jessica F.
5 years ago

I think horse slaughter is a disgrace and should be null and void throughout the entire world! People need to take responsibility for their animals, there are NO excuses! If you can't afford to keep your horse, your better off putting them down where they will not suffer ever again! You may think your horse is going to have a blissful life after you sell them, but think again! You have NO idea what their intentions are with your horse. They may also run into financial trouble and sell the horse again. Is that a fair life for any animal? NO! Better to know than to wonder!

Delaney
Flag

Delaney
5 years ago

its NOT just for money would you rather have an poor animal suffer? i hate them to, but there have been people get horses dumped on there land!one time someone went to a horse show and when they brought there horses back to there trailer the trailer was completely over stuffed with horses she had never even seen before! they were dumped on her! and lots of animals that are HORRIBLY sick with NO cure get dumped there are SEVERELY sick horses getting dumped all around you! :-/

You might also enjoy:

Can't find a group you like? Create one and invite members!

Meet the Breeds
Find the Havana Brown!

Advertisement