Flag

Does anyone really do anything in this group?

February 25, 2009 | By Yogimiester | 2 comments

i was just looking around, and it doesn't seem like anyone comes here and says anything.
Comments (2)
Yogimiester
Flag

Yogimiester
5 years ago

That's so amazing, all that stuff you do for all those animals. You're the kind of people this world needs right now! I wasn't really mad about nobody doing anything in this group. Sorry, if I came off that way. It was just that I joined, and it didn't seem like there was anything to do in this group at first. No one was writing anything, you know, groups should be fun! I'm glad you joined!

Limeylady
Flag

Limeylady
5 years ago

Anna, I have just joined, and would be interested in what you have to say. I have a rescue farm for horses and donkeys as well as having 3 rescue dogs. All were badly treated and or beaten up, now they live a life of luxury and I hope that their fears will one day subside. Unfortunately horses have longer memories than elephants, so one has to make sure that nothing is done to upset them. We have a stress free, quiet voice, don't touch our faces programme and it seems to be working well. Miss Mable is a challenge - she is a donkey as she has been through ----- and back, so she will take time to trust again. However, it will be on her time and not mine

You might also enjoy:

Can't find a group you like? Create one and invite members!

Meet the Breeds
Find the Bearded Collie!

Advertisement