Bettas are SO cool!! or is it just me?
Makayla Y.
trumanlover

Posted on July 3, 2009

Does anyone know about Jewel Cichlids?
Paige R.
phr48

Posted on March 11, 2009 | 2

We started a few years ago with five goldfish in our backyard pond, bringing them in winter to keep in an aquarium. They got too big for the aquarium, and now winter over in a larger pond with the help of a heater to keep in from freezing. Not only d… more ›
Jim  R.
jimryals

Posted on March 11, 2009 | 1

My son's hermit crab recently molted. Since then, he's spent most of his time in the water bowl and seems to be consuming more water than usual. Is this normal?
m s.
william123

Posted on February 27, 2009 | 2

Horses need all the help we can give--if you haven't done so, please choose HABITAT FOR HORSES as your rescue and shelter group in the SHELTER MAKEOVER CONTEST. Also, visit ASPCA.org -- click on the "Lobby for Animals" and read about Horse Slaughter … more ›
Virginia
Ginny84

Posted on February 25, 2009 | 2

Just got a new air pump for my fish tank and a few new fish now they are happy.... its nice to see bubbles flowing in the tank it makes it look more like a fish tank...
Cindymazzaferro
cindymazzaferro

Posted on February 24, 2009

i agree fish are very relaxing. I had fish for over 20 years from fresh to salt. You have a hard day at work sit in front of the tank all the stress goes away. I bought a couple of angels to add to the tank a couple of months ago. They started attac… more ›
Virginia
Ginny84

Posted on February 22, 2009

I have a 30 gallon tank with all kinds of fish, some frogs and a snail... its an awesome tank... i think having a fish tank makes a room more relaxing and welcoming.

You might also enjoy:

Can't find a group you like? Create one and invite members!

Meet the Breeds
Find the German Shepherd Dog!

Advertisement

Advertisement