Discussions

6 Results
zoe g.
barrelracer1999

Posted on June 5, 2009 | 3

does any one have a canary (Or more, XD!) or have experince with them?? I am considering getting one, but not sure. Any suggestions?
Coolgrandma
coolgrandma

Posted on April 4, 2009 | 2

he has a claw that is injured and cannot hold on to the perch we need help any advice
TMaas
TMaas

Posted on March 2, 2009 | 6

I have a 3 year old cockatoo that does not speak. I need some pointers on what to do to help this along.
Jill T.
jillythedogperson

Posted on February 1, 2009 | 14

I was just wondering. I have a cockatiel named Pierre. he is pretty young but I am not sure of his age. He is always begging to be pet he lowers his head and waits until you pet him
Danielle W.
dweherley

Posted on January 28, 2009 | 3

I have an African Grey Parrot named Domino. Domino pluckes out his feathers around his neck when they grow back in agian he pulls them out agian. He is not bored he has plenty of toys in his cage and he always has fresh food and water. Whenever we… more ›
Lisa P.
artistsavannah

Posted on January 10, 2009 | 9

I have a sun conure that we adopted in November...he seems to want attention like crazy but doesnt want to be handled...I was wondering if I got another bird that liked to be handled, like a parakeet or lovebird... and put them together would this he… more ›

You might also enjoy:

Can't find a group you like? Create one and invite members!

Meet the Breeds
Find the Irish Wolfhound!

Advertisement

Advertisement