What if dogs had opposable thumbs contest
* Comment on this blog post by telling us what you think your dog would do if they had opposable thumbs? Include your pets name, your name and your Twitter name (Twitter name optional).
* Follow us on Twitter or become a fan of ours on Facebook.
* Spread the word about the contest by RTweeting us or posting links on Facebook!
Entries will be judged on the most creative comment or answer to “what would your dog do if they had opposable thumbs?” The founding dogs and office staff/dogs will pick the winners.
* 1st Place – “Ulti”mutt” Gift Basket
* 2nd Place – Pooch Paradise Picks treats
* 3rd Place – Dottie’s Dipped Delights treats
Rules & Regulations:
One entry per person and dog. Contest runs 3/3 – 3/12 11:59 p.m. (CST). The founding dogs and office staff/dogs will pick the winner. Winner will be announced no later than 3/19/10. All participants must be a follower on Twitter of @ThreeDogNews or a Fan of Three Dog Bakery Headquarters on Facebook.
Terms & Conditions:
Must reside in the US and be 18 years or older. No cash value and non transferable. We will contact winner by blog post and twitter name – if provided. If winner does not acknowledge within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. Management, employees and families of Three Dog Bakery are prohibited from winning any prizes (that includes you Jenny – insert smiley joking face here). Three Dog Bakery reserves the right to alter any rules of the contest at anytime. Standard ground shipping and taxes are included. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to claim your prize.
check out our blog to enter at threedog.com/blog