Q: What do I do to get signed up for Joe Station Bark Park?

August 10, 2008 | By Linda S. | 1 answer | Expired: 2726 days ago

Linda S.

We have a new bark park on Charles page blvd in Tulsa ok. But I was told you have to fill out paper work before you take your pet there. I want to take me rat terrier female dog to this park so she can play with other dogs and get her running out. How do I do this?

Readers' Answers (1)

Aug 10, 2008

We just opened a dog park in our twp., we can go to the county courthouse or to our local twp Municipal Bldg., call animal control or wherever you get your dog license, you will need one and you will need the paperwork from your Vet that your pet has all the shots needed

Thumbs Up: 0 | Thumbs up!

You might also enjoy:

Got a question about your pet? Get the answers you need from Zootoo's community of pet experts and owners.