Q: Looking for a dog toy

April 5, 2010 | By Stephanie C. | 1 answer | Expired: 2123 days ago

Stephanie  C.

I've seen them for sale at booths at local events, but I dont know what they're called. They are long (about 6') rope toys that hang from a tree. They usually have a rawhide, rope, ball or other toy worked into them. They are for those dogs that play long and hard and need constant stimulation. I believe there is a bungee in there too.

Does anyone know what they're called, or where to get them? Has anyone ever seen one?

Thanks so much!

Readers' Answers (1)

Apr 06, 2010

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I've seen a toy called the Puppy Pull. I found it at Best Friends General Store. Here's the link:

Thumbs Up: 1 | Thumbs up!

You might also enjoy:

Got a question about your pet? Get the answers you need from Zootoo's community of pet experts and owners.