Q: Is anyone familiar with the Soniks?
Mar 21, 2009
MAKE SURE THAT WHATEVER TOY YOU GET FOR YOUR PET, IT IS BIG ENOUGH SO IT CANNOT FIT IN HIS MOUTH AND THEN SWALLOWED. WHEN MY KITTIES WERE SMALL, I BOUGHT PLASTIC BALLS WITH BELLS FOR THEM -- THEY LOVED CHASING THEM AND HOLDING THEM IN THEIR MOUTHS -- NOW, THEY HAVE GROWN AND ARE MUCH BIGGER -- THE BALLS LOOK SMALL NOW COMPARED TO WHEN THE KITTIES WERE LITTLE -- SO, I REMOVED THE BALLS WITH THE BELLS -- THEY NO LONGER PLAY WITH THEM -- I WILL SEE IF I CAN GET THEM A NEW TOY BUT MUCH BIGGER. THESE ACCIDENTS ARE QUICK AND DANGEROUS AND CAN BE FATAL. LOOK AT ONE OF OPRAH'S DOGS WHO RECENTLY DIED BECAUSE OF CHOKING ON A TOY.
Thumbs Up: 2 |
Mar 13, 2009
Yeah!Just be sure he doesn't get into any smaller toys that can harm him.
Thumbs Up: 0 |
Got a question about your pet? Get the answers you need from Zootoo's community of pet experts and owners.