Flag

Q: I need to know how to use Permethrin 10%

June 11, 2010 | By Susanbritton1226 | 3 answers | Expired: 1611 days ago

A friend gave me the bottle of Permethrin 10% and the directions is gone. My dog has fleas.

Readers' Answers (3)
daryl b.
Flag

Jun 12, 2010

personally i would not use someones elses med on my pets. if this is what you want to use please buy a ne one so you have directions. these flea mes are poison. be careful

Thumbs Up: 0 | Thumbs up!

Kavykeeper
Flag

Jun 13, 2010

It's a carcinogen and can lead to lung tumors. I wouldn't use it on an animal.

Thumbs Up: 0 | Thumbs up!

Jillian
Flag

Jun 14, 2010

i wouldn't use it either. flea meds have to be exact or they can cause seizures or death. if you're short on cash, purchase a single dose of frontline or advantix from a vet. this costs around $15, but it's safe and will last all month.

Thumbs Up: 0 | Thumbs up!

You might also enjoy:

Got a question about your pet? Get the answers you need from Zootoo's community of pet experts and owners.

Advertisement

Advertisement

See more ›
Know the Answer?

There are always new questions that need answers. Contribute your knowledge about pets.

Need to know | Zootoo Website