Flag

Q: HELP!! My cat swallowed a glow stick? I dont have the money to take her to the vet what can I do?

January 1, 2009 | By Amanda W. | 20 answers | Expired: 2021 days ago

Amanda  W.

She is a 7 moth old kitten she is my friends cat and she dosent have the money to take to the vet. Any suggestions to help get it out? the stick is 10in long maybe a little smaller.

Readers' Answers (20)
Shell
Flag

Jan 01, 2009

How do you know the kitten swallowed a glow stick? Did you witness the kitten swallowing it? The kitten must be taken to the vet immediately. No one likes paying vet bills but it is a part of being a responsible pet parent. You adopt an animal you vow to take good care of it in sickness and when they are perfectly healthy. Work out a payment plan.

Thumbs Up: 4 | Thumbs up!

Michele C.
Flag

Jan 01, 2009

Do NOT wait. Go to the VET. If that was a child it would already be in a hospital ER right now.

Thumbs Up: 4 | Thumbs up!

Wpras
Flag

Jan 01, 2009

You will need to take it to the vet anyway! That is something i would not wait on!!!

Thumbs Up: 3 | Thumbs up!

You might also enjoy:

Got a question about your pet? Get the answers you need from Zootoo's community of pet experts and owners.

Advertisement

Advertisement